When I was looking up ideas for photo props, I noticed these great backgrounds a lot of photographers use and found out that sometimes they make these backdrops and faux flooring using rolls of vinyl or some other material that looks like old barn wood. So when I was in Hobby Lobby the other day, I came across this SCRAPBOOK PAPER! My photography is not so great but you get the idea!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Vintage Props, Pennant Banners and Backdrops
I've started making pennant banners! I have posted before about starting to build up inventory to offer distressed furniture and decor for rustic vintage weddings. So my plan is to offer items for rental AND for sale that will be perfect for your rustic, vintage, shabby chic or barn wedding and other events as well as offer props for photo shoots such as engagement photo shoots, baby and family! I also want to offer lots of custom items so if you wanted a sign at your wedding or photo shoot with your names or if you want a custom banner, etc., those would be available for sale. More details soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Etsy Page
Flickr Page
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(93)
-
▼
May
(9)
- DIY Projects, Vintage Chair and Signs
- Vintage Props, Pennant Banners and Backdrops
- Sweet G's Aprons
- New in My Booth at Greystone Antiques
- PharmSouth and Spoonful of Sugar at Mt. Laurel
- Rustic Vintage Wedding Ideas Board on Pinterest!
- Wedding Signs, Wedding Initials and Decor for your...
- Here is a piece I put in my booth at Greystone Ant...
- Repurpose Your Old Furniture, Nightstand and Ferns!
-
▼
May
(9)
About Me
- thefrenchflea
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!




No comments:
Post a Comment