Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Shoot of my Rustic Vintage Wedding Decor for Sale or Rental in Birmingham AL

I did a little photo shoot last week to get pics of some of my wedding items I will be selling and renting.  Janet Norris was SO nice to shoot the pics for me (see more on Janet below). 

Please email me if you live in the Birmingham, AL area and would like more information on items I have for sale or rental for your rustic wedding, vintage wedding, barn wedding, outdoor wedding or celebration!  Email address is kbush422@gmail.com.




















Janet was a customer when I had my shop in Old Town Helena and her and her husband have a great photography business in Birmingham. They do beautiful engagement and wedding pictures. You can check them out at www.robertnorrisphoto.com!  Here are a few pics showing the beautiful work of Janet and Robert of Robert Norris Photography in Birmingham...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!