Friday, October 15, 2010
New Shop Opening Tomorrow!
The new shop now has power so it will be open tomorrow from 11:00 - 5:00! The new location is still in Old Town, Helena across the street from the old location at 4048Helena Road (next to Renaissance Salon). Because of the delay in power, it's not quite ready for opening so this won't be an official grand opening, just a soft opening so please excuse the work in progress!
- ► 2012 (93)
- ► 2011 (370)
- Spruce Up Your Furniture at The French Flea!
- CHRISTMAS IN PARIS - OPEN HOUSE AT THE FRENCH FLEA...
- Architectural Arch Piece with Shelf - $32.00
- American Drew Chocolate Brown/Cream Buffet/Dresser...
- Chalkboard Cabinet Doors - $15.00 each
- Pear Green Cabinet with Chicken Wire - $32.00
- Pictures of the Day
- Chocolate Brown/Cream Vanity/Desk - $58.00
- Rustic Tall Narrow Table/Stand - $19.00
- Marble/Iron End Tables - $39.00 each
- Chocolate Brown/Green Gray Table - $35.00
- Burgundy Bench/Settee - $48.00
- Small Hall Table - $49.00
- Round Turquoise Table - $48.00
- Old Sewing Machine Table - $42.00
- Round Tile Table - $35.00
- Cream Sofa Table - $82.00
- Chalkboard Door - $49.00
- Cute Blue Nightstand - $39.00
- Chocolate Brown/Cream Sofa Table - $85.00
- Pair of Metallic Silver Nightstands - $42.00 each
- New Pictures
- Thinking Outside of the Box!
- New Shop Opening Tomorrow!
- Last Pictures Today!
- New Pictures!
- Pictures Coming...
- NEW SHOP OPENING SOON!!!
- More Customer Pics
- Customers' Home Pics
- Everything 60% off on Saturday!
- 50% OFF EVERYTHING IN SHOP!!!
- ▼ October (45)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!