Sunday, February 20, 2011
Rustic Vintage Shabby Chic Wedding Reception Ideas
Since my shop has been open, I've had a bunch of brides-to-be in buying chalkboard doors, silver tray chalkboards, rustic burlap bow frames and other items for their rustic, vintage, shabby chic style weddings/wedding receptions. Here are some pictures from homeandharmony.blogspot.com of a barn wedding using great rustic pieces.
You can purchase various glass vintage containers and add a brooch or other embellishment. The last photo shows containers used for a wedding - just wrap twine tightly around the jars and secure in back, and add your vintage brooch or other embellishment and use to hold candles or flowers! Photos from clothandpatina on etsy and chandeliermagic.blogspot.com
An old window is a great way to display photos - you can get these clips and adhere to the window and clip on the photos backed by scrapbook paper for this look! Photo from alittlebitvintage.blogspot.com
- November (3)
- October (5)
- September (8)
- August (12)
- July (8)
- June (8)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (19)
- January (9)
- December (12)
- November (21)
- October (23)
- September (26)
- August (15)
- July (10)
- June (21)
- May (31)
- April (34)
- March (39)
- Bathrooms Don't Have to be Boring!
- Sofies Haus
- Romantic Style Book Giveaway at a-la-parisienne
- Cute Ideas!
- Shop Pics
- New Pictures!
- Cute New Pieces in Shop
- NATE BERKUS SHOW GIVEAWAY-A-DAY SWEEPSTAKES
- Spring Cleaning - Furniture for Cash?
- Across the Pond and Down Under
- Some French Flea Pieces in Customer's Home
- Rustic Vintage Shabby Chic Wedding Reception Ideas...
- Some New Pieces in Shop
- Beautiful Rooms
- A Few Shop Pics
- Cute Pillows and Inspiration Rooms
- Updated Etsy Shop!
- Petite Crystal Chandelier
- Bejeweled - Vintage and New Pieces
- Ethan Allen Hutch - $52.00, Sofa Table - $78.00
- Two New Businesses in Old Town!
- New Pictures!
- Salvage Decor
- New Pieces Coming!
- Flea Market Style
- My Sweet Savannah
- Chalkboard Door
- Customer Pieces
- Another Great Blog - Jennifer Rizzo
- Another Customer Piece...
- Honor Your Ancestors!
- Rustic Distressed Frames - $13.00 each
- Unique Antique White/Turquoise Desk - $85.00 - SOL...
- Antique Gold Mirror - $35.00 - SOLD
- White French Provencial End Table - $42.00
- Beautiful Antique Piece - $89.00 - SOLD
- On A Shoestring
- Shabby Chic Hutch - $85.00 - SOLD
- Maison Douce
- Great Ideas for Headboards
- Dear Lillie Blog
- Chocolate Brown/Antique White Nightstand - $42.00
- White Distressed Dresser - $95.00 - SOLD
- More Pics!
- Bella Window Fashions
- Dresser/Buffet - $150 - SOLD
- More Customer Pieces
- More Pics in the Shop
- Buffet by Century Furniture - SOLD
- Burlap Bow Rustic Board Frames - $20.00
- Distressed Shutters - $12.00
- Chocolate Brown/Cream Cabinet - $78.00
- Century Furniture Buffet - $150 - SOLD
- Vintage Tufted Chair - $62.00
- Chocolate Brown/Cream Nightstand - $48.00 - SOLD
- New Pieces!
- Pics from My Sister's House
- The Pioneer Woman
- January (80)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email email@example.com!