Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chalk Paint



I have been hearing so much lately about chalk paint. I think this paint helps you achieve the look of old painted furniture and I've seen some great painted furniture on different blogs (especially Miss Mustard Seed). I haven't tried it yet but have heard great things and I have heard that a retailer is coming to the Birmingham area soon who will sell the chalk paint and waxes. I found these pics on Urban Barn's blog - they are going to be offering an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint workshop. If I get more info. on where to buy it in Birmingham, I will let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen -

    I just received my shipment of Annie Sloan Paints from the Faux Finishing Institute in Mississippi on Thursday! I ordered Wednesday afternoon and it arrived the next morning via UPS!

    I got two colors - Old White and Paris Grey
    I also ordered the clear wax from Annie Sloan.

    I'm working on all my projects this weekend and I'll let you know how it goes! I'm hoping and praying this paint is as amazing as everyone says since my investment was over $100.00.

    If you "like" Annie Sloan Paint on facebook it is a great way to see other blogs that have used her products and also to ask her questions. She posts almost daily and responds to questions, etc.

    Have a great weekend !

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!