Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Etsy Shop, Custom Furniture Painting, Vintage Wedding Props!

I have been working on some really cute new items and should be posting about them and putting in my Etsy shop tomorrow once I get pictures taken!

I have finally gotten space for painting customer furniture and am starting to take pieces so if you have contacted me before about painting for you and I haven't gotten in touch with you yet, please feel free to call (994-4208) or email if you still would like that done!

I STILL am planning to offer vintage props for weddings/wedding receptions/bridal photo shoots, and more but still waiting to get one or two more pieces and then will get the photos done and post on the blog. If you are in the Birmingham area and are interested in using some vintage items such as french chairs, settees, chandeliers, shutters, large initials for bride and groom, large ornate frames, rustic table, chalkboards from old doors, silver trays and more to use for your wedding reception...please feel free to contact me and I can give you more info.

If you would be interested in attending a workshop where you would bring your family, children or other photo and paint and create your own picture frame out of a rustic board ready to hang as well as make an adorable chandelier tea towel, please let me know and I will try to get the first class set up. I think the cost would be around $40.00 and that would include all the materials needed for your two pieces! (I will be posting pictures of the picture frames and tea towel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!