Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Benches, Mirrored Doors and More!

Here are a couple of new things in booth. The table is $40.00.

A lot of people are using benches in their homes in their mudrooms, entryways, foot of beds or as seating at kitchen table! The first pic is the bench in my booth (I think I marked this at $25.00), then here are some examples from Pinterest of how to use a bench in your home!











I had posted a few pictures a week or two ago of some mirror doors I had made and I had two people who were interested if I made more so I am going to check with both of them but if this color doesn't work for them, I will put this one in my booth and I will still be making more, it just takes awhile to find the doors and decorative pieces!





Here is a kitchen table and chairs I recently painted for Katie!
Here are a few pieces I just picked or painted for dealers -


Here is a dresser and mirror I am finishing up for Corinne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!