Friday, June 22, 2012

Love Birds Sign Photo Prop, New in Etsy Shop, Chest/Nightstand

Here is a great wedding or engagement photo prop I have in my inventory now... 


I was inspired by a picture I saw on the beautiful Style Me Pretty site - here is a link to this photo shoot with beautiful natural elements used for this wedding (http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/02/25/love-bird-photo-shoot-by-amy-majors-photography/)

It looks like they actually dipped the LOVE BIRDS letters in bird seed and it's so cute...


Here are some new frames just listed in my Etsy Shop!




 



Here is a piece I just finished, may go in Greystone this weekend, will let you know!


I met Sarah Beth when I had my shop and she has been a great customer and I wanted to let you know that her and her husband are starting an online auction this weekend to support their adoption process for their child in Ethiopia.  If you have a chance, I hope you will check out their auction - they have lots of great items available! 
http://eadyadoption.org/online-auction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!