It looks like maybe burlap with the monogram letters above it, so cute.
Another great way to use empty frames...
The caption said this was scrapbook paper and frames from the dollar store - a very cute and reasonable DIY project!
Great for the bathroom - clip the rings on the rod and attach to the baskets for storage!
I've been seeing this a lot and love the idea - a long shelf behind the sofa full of family photos.
If you find an old rustic ladder - it's great to hang towels, linens...!
This makes great artwork - cover canvas with some great fabric like what is shown above the nightstands!
You can hang lots more than window treatments on curtain rods!
Such a cute laundry room...
Another headboard idea - turn a door sideways and add moulding to the top.
I've seen so many yellow and gray rooms lately and really like the look!
All pictures from Pinterest!
- November (3)
- October (5)
- September (8)
- August (12)
- July (8)
- June (8)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (19)
- January (9)
- December (12)
- November (21)
- October (23)
- September (26)
- Handmade Home, Perfectly Imperfect, New in Booth!
- Katie's China Cabinet
- Some More Great Ideas...
- More Chalk Paint Colors
- Painted Pieces Recently Sold...
- Mirrored Doors, New in Booth and Pinterest Pics!
- Loading Dock South in Helena
- Burlap Shade, Photo and Initial Doors and Dealer P...
- FABRIC, PILLOWS, TEXTILES...
- Cute Pieces and Great Ideas on Pinterest Today!
- Bridesmaids Gift Ideas, Farm Table and Chairs!
- Chalk Paint Projects!
- Picked and Painted Pieces
- Cute Decorating Ideas
- Flea Market, Pickers, Chalk Paint, Mirrors and Mor...
- July (10)
- June (21)
- May (31)
- April (34)
- March (39)
- February (58)
- January (80)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!