Thursday, November 10, 2011
Carter Oosterhouse's 10-Minute Kitchen Makeover
Carter Oosterhouse was on the Rachael Ray show this morning and his segment was on 4 ideas to make over your kitchen in 10 minutes. He had 2 products, one was a peel and stick product that looks like granite to put on countertops and the other product you just apply to appliances and it looks like stainless steel! He said he uses that for shows and it looks great. Another idea was to remove the doors from cabinets and paint the inside - it's a great way to show off your china or pottery, so even if you just did that for a couple of cabinets, it's a good idea.
- November (3)
- October (5)
- September (8)
- August (12)
- July (8)
- June (8)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (19)
- January (9)
- December (12)
- A Trip to Anthropologie
- Southern Soiree
- Distressed Picture Frames, Burlap Cross Boards and...
- Kitchen Hutch and Painted Piece
- Kitchen Hutch, Chest of Drawers and Etsy
- Wrapped in Warmth Blanket and Throw Drive
- Here are some cute things I saw on Pinterest today...
- Open Houses This Weekend along Shelby County Antiq...
- Birmingham Junior League Christmas Market
- A Few Pics in Booth and Hobby Lobby Drawer Pulls
- Come Thrifting With Me!
- More Inspiration from Pinterest...
- Booth at Prince of Peace Show
- Some Customer Pieces
- Carter Oosterhouse's 10-Minute Kitchen Makeover
- Moved into The Blu Building
- NEW CONTACT INFO FOR THE FRENCH FLEA!
- Prince of Peace Christmas in November Craft Show!
- The Blu Building
- This Weekend's Shows
- Shows this Weekend, Customer Pieces and Styling
- October (23)
- September (26)
- August (15)
- July (10)
- June (21)
- May (31)
- April (34)
- March (39)
- February (58)
- January (80)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!