Thursday, December 15, 2011

TRUNK SHOWS IN 2012!








I will be starting to do more trunk shows starting in January and this time Beth Menke will also be a vendor with her great jewelry line. To book a show, you can just email me and we can set a date, you can host the show in your home or subdivision clubhouse, wherever you would like, then you come up with your invite list and either you can send the invites or give me your list and I will send the evite and keep up with RSVP's!

For hosting the show, you will receive a hostess gift in addition to a percentage of sales in product for Beth, and for me, you can either use that to go toward product from the show, furniture, or custom furniture painting services! Here are some pics of items I might have in the show. Beth is working on launching a new website and business facebook page so as soon as those are up and running, I will post some pics of her great jewelry!

To book a show or for more information, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!