Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to Blogging

I am back to the blog world after a little break. I wanted to say thank you for the very sweet comments and emails I received about my mother. I know that some of my replies wouldn't go through if it was sent as a comment on the blog so I apologize if you didn't get a response but I really appreciated all of the kind words.

Here is a little update on some things going on at The French Flea. I have known several vendors who recently got booths at Greystone Antiques and even though it's a little further away, I met a vendor friend over there on Saturday and we both are getting space there! If you haven't been to Greystone Antiques lately or have never been, you really should stop by sometime. It is beautiful and I will try to post pictures of some of the great booths tomorrow or Wednesday. I will be moving in the first of February and will post lots of pics once I am moved in.

I still have a wall space at The Blue Building but recently gave up my booth at Encore so just wanted to let you know where I am!

I also am putting some pieces in a beautiful shop called "For Home" in Homewood and I will have a separate post about that above.

I am still painting furniture for customers but I really don't have the space right now for large pieces so if you have smaller pieces, please feel to contact me for a price or if you emailed me over the holidays and I haven't gotten back to you please feel free to call or email back.

I had a Trunk Show/Open House a couple of weeks ago and the piece that most people were interested in was one of my chalkboard doors. Shawn from "Southern Soiree" bought that one and her and Kelli are using it in one of their bride's weddings so I will do another post on that above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!