Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shop Pics

Here are some shop pics from Saturday!










Here are two customer pieces recently finished - the twin bed for Jennifer and vanity for Amber!



I have a growing list of customers looking for the long dresser/buffet pieces. This is at the top of my list for shopping on Monday and Tuesday and I promise to keep finding these for everyone on the list! Please feel free to call and check with me on the status of these pieces and anything else you have asked me to look for.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm looking for a desk for my bedroom. Preferably something with a vintage feel and white. I was wondering how much the table in photo #6 is. Don't you think it could be used as a desk? Do you ship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man!I wish I lived closer! I looked to see how far away your store was from where I lived an it's 4 1/2 hrs! You have great prices on your furniture. Everywhere I have looked the prices have been rediculous. I'm sure it would be an arm and a leg to ship a desk. I still want to see pictures of the ones you were getting in today though if you decide to post them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!