I have been seeing these photos on canvas all over Pinterest and wondered how you did them and saw this very simple tutorial today so here is the link if you want to check it out!
- ► 2012 (93)
- Large Framed Chalkboards
- This and That!
- Vestavia Interiors & Antiques
- Nate Berkus, Ruffled Burlap Lampshade, New in Boot...
- Fall Festivals and Christmas Markets in Birmingham...
- Vintage Revivals
- An Artist's Home - KellyRaeRoberts.com
- DIY Football Burlap Sign
- Old Vintage Screen Door
- Paint Technique
- Commenting on Blog - Important!
- Yesterday at Mount Laurel
- My Sweet Savannah, Rustic Frames and Dealer Items
- Cute Craft and Gift Ideas and Christmas Ribbon!
- Canvas Photos on thisismeinspired.blogspot.com
- A Little Glass Box
- I'm On Facebook!
- A Peek in my Booth!
- L-O-V-E Letters, Upcoming Shows and More!
- Ashley at The Handmade Home on the Nate Berkus Sho...
- ▼ October (23)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email email@example.com!